• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS LH Mauser 3000L 7 mm rem mag

vahena

This rifle was built by Heym in Germany, inported around 1975. It is the sporster model, It has a 26" barrel and a beautiful tiger grain stock also has an adjustable trigger now set at 2 lbs everything is stock on this rifle, great hunting rifle. Theblueing is about 99% stock has a few very small nicks that you cant see from 2' away, beautiful rifle overall, and in excellent condition.
The action is one of the smoothest I have ever seen, has never failed me and shoots 3/8 MOA at 100 yds and I have target to prove it. I have bedded the lug and free floated the barrel.
These are getting hard to find in this condition and will last you and your children a lifetime.
Reason for selling , I am getting into benchrest shooting and I am building a 6 PPC for my needs. I don't hunt anymore and want to pass on this beautiful well built rifle instead of building a custom out of it.
I am asking 1000.00 without the scope, with the Redfield 8-32x40 scope 1300.00 plus shipping to the lower 48.
Please see below for pics, the target pic is a sightin target as you can see I walked it in.

Attachments

• 0214141020.jpg
    0214141020.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 12
  • redfield target scope 8-32 x 40.jpg
    redfield target scope 8-32 x 40.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 18
  • ddd.jpg
    ddd.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 13
Any one interested, any offers. This is a great rifle and in excellant condition, and a shooter.