• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Leupold VX-II 3-9x40 Matte Scope w/Duplex Reticle

iSnipe

Scope has been sold. Thank you for your interest. I appreciate it.

iSnipe

=======================

I have a Leupold VX-II 3-9x40 matte scope in EXCELLENT condition for sale just like new. The link below is from eBay showing about 20 auctions of the same model for your review and cost comparison:

You can check them out HERE.

The scope is still mounted on a gun that I have for sale too. I do not know if there are/will be any scope ring marks, but I am the one who mounted it one time only. I suspect whatever usual marks there are in such an installation, that they may be present there as well. Hard saying not knowing.

I do have payment terms, so please read carefully:

I'll sell the scope for $235 shipped. I accept and prefer credit cards. However, if you would like to pay with a Postal Money Order, I will put you on a waiting list to have first dibs. I'd like to see if I can first sell with a cc purchase. If after a few days there are no takers, I'll contact you and let you know my payment info and trust you'll send it out immediately. I have had buyers in the past say they'll buy something, then disappear for several days. Hence I require immediate payment. Those are the terms and hope you can understand and find that reasonable enough considering the price I'm putting on this scope and it's condition!

<pictures removed to save bandwidth.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Have a good one.

iSnipe

Last edited:

Recent Posts