• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Leupold Vari-x III 6.5-20x50

uafgrad

I have for sale a Leupold Vari-X III 6.5-20x50 (#49025). This scope retailed for approximately $941 and I purchased for slightly over $600. This is a 1" tube, fine duplex reticle, in the matte finish. This scope is in excellent condition. There are small scuffs from where the rings are mounted. These are very light, and difficult to see without looking for them. Otherwise the scope is like new. This scope lived on my AR10 and saw 107 rounds go down range. In addition to the scope, this package includes ARMS 1" to 30mm spacer rings($30), Stoney Creek target knobs ($50), and butler creek scope caps ($15). I am asking $550 shipped for this package. Additionally, to the person who purchases this package, I have for sale a ARMS #35 QD mount system with either medium or high rings. This is also in excellent condition. ARMS #35 with choice of rings $135 shipped

Payment options include paypal ( I will split fees), money order or bank check. As this item will be posted on several boards, please respond directly to my e-mail if interested. E-mail is [email protected]

Thanks for looking
Chris