• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS Leupold Mark 5HD 5-25x56 H59 reticle

5RWill

Looking to sell my slightly used Mark 5HD, i've had it for two months, it has less than 300rds on it. I bought it new from optics planet. Comes with the original box and accessories.
Asking $2000 shipped and insured 48 CONUS for the scope alone or $2100 with the ARC 35mm low rings. OBO Feel free to PM me or contact me at 662-645-9455
IMG_2445.JPG

IMG_2448.JPG

Not sure where i said it was "thee" scope. I said i thought Leupold was turning over a new leaf, to which they have. It's a quality optic albeit with limited reticle selection. Leupold is making strides in the right direction for sure. They mainly need a competent uncluttered tree reticle with no upcharge and to stop charging $300 for illumination. If that were to happen you'd be hard pressed to find a better optic for $2000. The glass is there it goes toe to toe in resolution and edge to edge clarity against optics that are $1000 more. My main reason for switching is that i'm not as big of a fan of the H59 as i thought i was. Used it in a PRS match and was pretty slow with it on a holdover stage. Granted this could be alleviated with practice but i don't have the time to really practice anymore. Shot at a recent match using the SKMR3 in the 624i and was much faster. I also wish the clicks were a tad more resistant click to click but that is nit picking.