• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Leupold 4.5-14x50 Mark 4, fine duplex, long range tactical

mk443

I'm selling Leupold 4.5-14x50 with fine duplex reticle. This is a early Mark 4 that is label "Vari-X III long range tactical". All the same features as a current Mark 4 (30mm tube, M1 elevation and windage, 1/4 moa clicks). I have the original box, paperwork, warranty card and the Leupold service paperwork from when it was cleaned and given a clean bill of health. This comes with butler flip up caps. I bought this scope years ago as a long range hunting scope, it has worked flawlessly. I had CTS (custom turret systems) make a turret tape for my load and didn't want a busy reticle to deal with and this scope fit the bill. I used this scope in a set of Talley low rings on my 700, I dialed my elk last year to 875 and dropped my bull and dialed my deer at 600 and dropped it. This scopes tracks perfectly. The glass is perfect and the body is in great shape with some scuffs on the edges of the turret. I'll have pictures up in a few. $650 shipped to your door.

2ynf4pe.jpg

vh40o5.jpg

alsuts.jpg

v63fk4.jpg

k4cgo3.jpg

Recent Posts