• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: LeafRiver 7 Megapixel Digital Game & Trailcam CAMO DV7SS

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell: LeafRiver 7 Megapixel Digital Game & Trailcam CAMO DV7SS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $390.00[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $249.00[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (with US ground shipping)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]See end of this message for discount code for special savings[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
LEAF-RIVER-7_0-MP-Digital-Trail-Camera-Camo-DV7SS.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am offering this LeafRiver 7 Megapix Digital Game and Trail camon special. If you are interested in other Trail Cams- send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from LEAF RIVER. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
LEAF-RIVER-7_0-MP-Digital-Trail-Camera-Camo-DV7SS-Pic1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]LeafRiver 7 Megapixel Digital Game & Trailcam CAMO DV7SS [/FONT][FONT=&quot]combines the latest in digital scouting cam technologies and delivers them at a great value.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
LEAF-RIVER-7_0-MP-Digital-Trail-Camera-Camo-DV7SS-Pic2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Consider a built-in viewing screen that helps you scroll through all your images without having to bring the card to your card reader or visa versa. It also has even counter, capable of recording up to 400 events even if internal memory is filled up. Quick Shot feature of the LeafRiver 7 provides for enhanced trigger speed. You can also record MPEG video of your monster buck in 640x480 resolution. Post that on YouTube for your hunting buddies to drool over.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Last, but not list are the necessary things like USB cable, RCA cable, steel mounting bracket, security bar and mounting strap that all come included with your trailcam by LeafRiver. All you need is a tree… or a post to mount it on.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7.0 megapixel – high quality images[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MPEG Video for motion[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]30 day power[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]LCD display[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Camo Finish[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]High Res Pictures[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Video[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Built In Screen for viewing[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Custom delay settings[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Box contains:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Warranty Registration[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]USB and RCA cables[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Instruction Manual[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mounting bracket, bar and strap[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Scouting Camera by LeafRiver[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at the number below or email me at [email protected]. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $20. (FM$20)[/FONT]