• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: LASERLYTE Green Laser Boresighting System LBS-140

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell: LASERLYTE Green Laser Boresighting System LBS-140[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $225.00[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $168.95[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (with US ground shipping)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]See end of this message for discount code for special savings[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
LASERLYTE-Kryptonyte-Laser-Bore-Sighting-System-LBS-HULK-140.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am offering this [/FONT][FONT=&quot]LASERLYTE Green Laser Boresighting System LBS-140[/FONT][FONT=&quot]on special. If you are interested in other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Laser boresights[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]LASERLYTE[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
LASERLYTE-Kryptonyte-Laser-Bore-Sighting-System-LBS-HULK-140-Pic1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]LASERLYTE Green Laser Boresighting System LBS-140[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is a must have tool for any gun enthusiast. If you have more than one weapon, there is a good chance you have multiple scopes as well. And if your "collection" stretches past 3 different platforms (handgun, rifle and shotgun) – the kit from LaserLyte is irreplaceable.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
LASERLYTE-Kryptonyte-Laser-Bore-Sighting-System-LBS-HULK-140-Pic2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From .22 through .75 cal, 20 to 12 gauge and any handgun as long as you have a 4 inch barrel – the LaserLyte Green Laser Boresighting system will put you on target without waste of extra ammo.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
LASERLYTE-Kryptonyte-Laser-Bore-Sighting-System-LBS-HULK-140-Pic3.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Specs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Covers 99% of common calibers for rifles and shotguns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Handgun compatible[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]532nm Green Laser[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Deluxe Case[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Works with most handguns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]New Gun Scope Leveler[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Autopower digital circuit for bright and steady dot[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Box contains:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Warranty Registration[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]LASERLYTE Green Bore Sight[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Deluxe Kit[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lithium Battery[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at the number below or email me at [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $10. (FM$10)[/FONT]