• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS knight 50cal (inline) disc muzzleloader

setch

For sale is a Knight Disc In-Line muzzle-loader made in the U.S.A. This one is a bolt action with a 24 inch blued barrel, adjustable fiber optic rear sight and fixed fiber optic front sight. This gun uses the orange disc system with 209 shotgun primer ignition. Scope (Tasco World Class Black Powder, 2-7x32) & mounts (weaver) are included, as shown.

I know that when you buy a muzzleloader you never quite know what you are getting based on the usage pattern and how well it was taken care of. It was hunted for 1 season during the 3-day PA inline years ago and has sat in the safe ever since. The inside of the barrel is extremely clean, there is no rust or pitting anywhere…inside or out. This is my father's gun and he is the original owner. As you can see, I have the original box.

I am also selling with it (not breaking up) a bunch of accessories pictured below, including:
-Knight Accessory Cleaning Pack
-Knight Cleaning Brush set
-Traditions Primer Capper Brass
-box of Federal 209A Shotshell primers (87 remaining)
-Package of Primer Discs
-Box of Pyrodex Pellets 50/50 (38 rounds remaining)

I can ship in an old rifle case in order to leave the scope attached, but if you want it shipped in the original box, I will have to remove the scope and ship it separately along with the accessories, BP, primers, etc. I think muzzleloaders are not deemed 'firearms' by the feds, but I also think some states do consider them as such, requiring an FFL to receive. So, based on your state's laws, it may need to be shipped to an FFL (which we can figure out & work through).

First public "I will take it" gets it. If you inspect and are not satisfied, I'll happily take it back, no questions asked and will refund your monies (less actual shipping).

STYD $435

Recent Posts