• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Kimber Warrior

tackdriver10

If anyone is interested, I have this Kimber Warrior that I need to part with. It has been fired exactly 160 times. Has proven very accurate and reliable. It does have night sights and a picatinny rail on the bottom as you can see in the pics. It will arrive in the original box, along with two holsters. One is a BlackHawk Carbon Fiber with Serpa retention, and the other is a Galco. Also, there will be the factory magazine and two, 8-round Chip McCormick mags. I changed the original grips over to set of Pachmayr, and that made for a much better feel. I think it improved the looks also. There is a mark just above the trigger housing on the left side that is from inserting and drawing from the Blackhawk holster. Needless to say, I purchased the Galco and cured that problem. There is also some minor wear on the left side of the beavertail safety, but that would be normal.

I really hate to part with it, but I have other projects that I need to help fund. So here is your chance at a serious carry or home defense gun.

$1100 is my asking price, and of course we must follow the ATF rules, so we would have to do an FFL transfer. Will consider reasonable offers as well.

Warrior1.jpg

Warrior2.jpg

Warrior3.jpg

Very nice gun! Did you have someone checker the frontstrap or is that "skate tape"? Also do you have the original grips?

No, the front strap checkering is actually part of the Pachmayr grip. It basically wraps around the front strap. A friend of mine has the original grips, but I could probably get my hands on them if needed.

It's still available. $900 plus $25 for shipping. And its yours. C'mon guys, I know somebody out there needs it...

Will consider trades also.

I've got the same Kimber and would like the Galco hoster, if you are will to part with it seperately, Loki

Recent Posts