• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Kel-Tec RFB Rifle

jgraham01

Slightly used Kel-Tec RFB in .308, black in color, and only fired approximately 300 times. Once I adjusted the gas regulator as required it worked without a single jam. I have had it about 5 years and bought it new but have not fired it in over 4 years. I have the original box and manual. Great rifle with little recoil for the power of the round. Comes with the following new or slightly used accessories:

Blackhawk single point sling with adaptor (Original sling in box)
GG&G MAD folding rear sight
GG&G Flip up front sight
Surefire 300X Tactical flashlight with mounting kit and manual
Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic in box with manual
Scopecoat protective cover for Aimpoint
RASP Flash Hider (Original in box)
One FAL magazine
Tac Pro Kydex cheekpiece
GG&G side rail
Magpul angled foregrip
Kel-Tec Tac-Op charging handle (Original in box)

This is a complete tactical setup and ready to go. All you need to supply is ammo! I mounted all the accessories for the picture. Total cost to replace would be more than $3000. I am selling for $2100 and I pay the shipping. I am selling to pay for other gun projects and the price is firm. No trades please. Your FFL must be willing to accept this from a non-FFL holder. I accept will checks and MO. I will ship the rifle to the FFL and the accessories directly to the buyer. Thanks for looking and please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Jerry

It was about 4 years ago that I shot it so I am going by memory. I started at 25 yards and worked out to 100 yards. If I remember correctly I shot about 20 rounds at that distance. I had about a two inch group, which is the size of the red dot mounted on it. I think it could do better with the right load, a custom one, and using a good scope with higher power. The red dot is 1X so it was not as good as a scope of greater power. Hope that helps.

Jerry