• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts kahles 3-9x42 side focus multi zero. New

bajeep93

Wts new kahles cl 3-9x42 with plex redical. Has side focus and multizero. This is new never mounted scope. It has been tested and tracks perfectly. The glass is perfect and clear. This is a factory defect that was assembled with the wrong power ring. It has a ring that says 3-10x50. Pm for pics. Located in Washington $700

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 8
Are you sure this isn't a 3x12x50? I have the 3x9x42 and this one looks a little larger. Measure the actual length of the scope and outside diameter of the objective lens end and I'll compare to mine. I wouldn't think the rings would be interterchangable but stranger things have happened I suppose.

If never mounted, how did you check the tracking? Just curious.

Thanks,

It is a 3-9x42 the numbers for the power ring are right. It's just the bell before that that is mis marked. Hard to explain I'll see if I can get a pic. We put it on the machine (can't remember what it's called) that checks the tracking. You know the one like they show on tv that nightforce uses to check there scopes.