• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Insight Technologies MTM / AN-PAS 23 (IR Laser Varient) With 3x Magnifier, Transfer Cable,

BoomDoc

I have one Insight Technologies MTM thermal monocular available for sale. The unit is used and exhibits light handling marks but is in overall great condition. It functions in both whot and bhot modes as well as on 1x and 2x settings without issue. The IR laser functions in both active and passive modes perfectly. Image capture and storage ability is sound. Also included in the sale are an original image transfer cable with storage buffer, an Insight 3x magnifier, and the original carrying case with paperwork. Both the magnifier and the cable are in great shape and function perfectly. The sale will include one adapter collar for the magnifier. IM me with any questions regarding this unit. I purchased this used as a backup monocular and as such it has spent its life with me in a climate controlled safe. I am only selling to fund the purchase of some more equipment so this will be a strictly cash deal. Shipping will be at actual cost. Additional insurance is the buyers prerogative.

This optic makes a wicked setup for just about any type of hunting or observation worth the user is looking to do. When used in conjunction with night vision / light amplifying type optics this monocular really comes into its own. The IR laser allows the user to identify targets in low light / heavy cover type environments which can then be addressed by others. This optic is also mountable to both head / helmet mountable interfaces as well as weapon top systems.

-Shipping: Actual cost

-Price: $6500.00

-Accepted Payment Methods: Paypal (gift or standard plus 3.5%) or USPS money order

**I am new to this forum but have significant feedback on several others. Feel free to email me with any questions**

Black Hot:

-1x -

-2x -

White Hot:

- 1x -

- 2x -

- 3x -

- 6x -

Re: WTS: Insight Technologies MTM / AN-PAS 23 (IR Laser Varient) With 3x Magnifier, Transfer Ca

BTT

Re: WTS: Insight Technologies MTM / AN-PAS 23 (IR Laser Varient) With 3x Magnifier, Transfer Ca

BTT - price reduced to $6250.00

Still available

BTT - Reduced to $6000.00