• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Howa 1500 Varmint .223

psdan000

Looking to sell my Howa 1500 varmint in .223. Rifle is in like new condition and has seen less than 100 rounds through it. It was purchased brand new less than 3 months ago. Rifle features the 20" heavy barrel and Hogue overmold stock. Has a very sweet "two-stage" style trigger that was at 2.5 pounds right out of the box. Rifle shoots sub MOA with my handloads and I havent done much testing to find out what it really likes. Im sure its capable of some great accuracy. I have also a Redfield 4-12x40 scope on it, mounted in a DNZ one piece mount, which is a very solid mount. I am looking to get $400 for the rifle alone (wil throw in weaver bases and rings) or $600 for the whole package (bipod not included), prices are shipped and insured. No trades, need cash for an AR build. Rifle will have to ship to an FFL from a non FFL. Any questions please ask, Thanks for looking!