• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS HK USP Compact Tactical 45 ACP

theehick

For sale is a lightly used Hk USP compact tactical, with a black hawk serpa holster. this gun shoots great I got it and quit shooting pistols much so it has less then 100 rounds through it. it comes with the original case seen in the picture which has a cleaning kit included and the black hawk stage 2 serpa. There are some hoster marks on the slide that can be seen it the pictures but arn't as bad as the pics show.

Only selling due to lack of use and wanting to fund other projects.
asking $900

Attachments

• PA260055.jpg
    PA260055.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 12
  • PA260058.jpg
    PA260058.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 18
  • PA260062.jpg
    PA260062.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 12
This is no scam. This pistol is sitting in my safe right now and I know you won't find these pics or this post any where else on the Internet since I took them last night on my living room floor.
Tim

This is no scam. This pistol is sitting in my safe right now and I know you won't find these pics or this post any where else on the Internet since I took them last night on my living room floor.
Tim

Well sir if this is truly a legit post then I do indeed appologize. I am just extremely scepticle as there have been a few items here in the last few days that I was very interested in only to find out that they were indeed scamms. If this is legit then I do appologize to you.

Thanks for the apology. This is truly lagit. I did see the other post too and was wondering if I was going to get this since it is a similar pistol. I'm just selling this to start a new build and custom actions ain't cheep.
Tim