• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Gre-Tan Custom .264 Win Mag

goatsie

A Gre-Tan Custom .264
.297 neck Kreiger 26" Varmint contour 8.5 twist 220 rounds fired
*Double palm swell Sendero stock with dual sling swivels
*Trigger set at 28 ounces
*.350 Recoil lug
*Full Gre-tan accuracy package on model 700 action
*Bolt is sleeved with elliptical cams that hold the bolt in perfect alignment.
I will also include a Nightforce 20 moa rail Super Sniper TAC rings and all the brass that I have 100 pieces or so of Nosler Brass.
I am asking $1350 shipped for this package. I would also add the Swarovski 6-24x50 for an additional $950!

Attachments

• EnlargeImage-3.jpeg
    EnlargeImage-3.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 8
  • EnlargeImage-2.jpeg
    EnlargeImage-2.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 5
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 6
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I have only taken her to the range twice, sighting her in I got one hole, and at 200 she was shooting Under an inch.

This has got to be a killer rig. Greg builds some of the most accurate riffles made. The Gre-Tan system of truing a 700 Rem. is the only set up I have found to produce run out in the .0001 to .0003 consistently. I know this to be a fact and I converted every thing in my tooling to produce the same result, thanks Greg for sharing. When Gre-Tan trues a receiver it is absolutely straight and tight on lockup. The price on this rifle is a steal of a deal, some one is going to have a very accurate rifle for a great price.
By the way I do not know the seller, just had to share. Shep gun)

Amen to the sermon by 25! I really appreciate your insight, thanks for making me regret this sale even more!

I had Greg build me a 300WM off a Rem 700 action. Fulll accuracy package and he knows how to tweak them for accuracy.

I hear he is now a two year wait.

Bump for a great looking rig.

I wish someone would hurry and buy this thing. I've always loved 264 win. mags! By chance are you looking for any trades?

I wish someone would hurry and buy this thing. I've always loved 264 win. mags! By chance are you looking for any trades?

I may but I am not looking to downgrade! Fine optics or exceptional custom rifles, maybe a colt handgun.

I have a few custom builds going on right now, what kind of custom rifle are you looking for? Shepgun)

S&S Precision Rifles LLC
603 Briar Lane
New Castle, PA 16101
724-822-9197
[email protected]