• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Gre-Tan Custom 20tac

goatsie

photo1.jpg

photo-7.jpg

I have a gre-tan (Greg Tannel) custom, this rifle is loaded. It is riding in a mcree folding chassis with a 10 rd AI mag. The mcree has the check rest/pack, the camo pack, and the heavy duty push button sling ends (all from mcrees). The rifle also has a night force 20moa rail and nightforce ultralite rings.
The rifle has been shot only a couple hundred rounds. I have the redding competition dies to go with it, as well as lots of brass and a hundred rounds or so of handloaded ammo. This rifle loves the 39 gr bollets, and zings them at 39xx fps! It is an absolute hammer, you won't find a much nicer varmint rifle. I am the second owner of this rifle and there are somethings that I do not know about this rifle, like the barrel maker etc. but anything Greg Tannel puts his name on is good by me!
Asking price is $2250 shipped. Scope is not included. I may take a small partial trade of a rangefinder, eberlestock, or maybe something else. I will be glad to take more detailed pics if wanted.

Also price drop to $2100...this is as low as I will go, anything lower and I will keep it.