• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS: Garmin GPSMap 66i

BigSky!

I am selling a mint condition Garmin GPSMap 66i. It is unlocked, functions flawlessly and is ready to activate. I need $395 shipped and insured. As for those who absolutely have to know why one is selling, I got a wild hair up my butt. It will go as you see it. I'm not a "keeper of boxes" and almost everybody in the U.S. has micro usb cords unless they've lived in a cave for the past two decades.
HgiGQcIm.jpg

FIxxMzfm.jpg

eEgQpfRm.jpg

I keep getting pms asking if I can prove that it is a clear account. I will provide the serial number to anybody who wishes to contact Garmin to confirm that it is clear and able to activate. I highly recommend you do this for any of these devices as I previously failed to do so with an Explorer + and got stuck with it.

May I ask what "unlocked" means. I have been thinking about getting one for our fall trip. Does this one have inreach?
It does have "inreach" which is why "unlocked" is important. Unless someone deactivates the account/unlocks the device, it can never be activated.

I'm sorry plowboy. Someone beat you to it. I came back to mark it as sold as I failed to do so earlier.