For Sale WTS: Garmin GPSMap 66i

BigSky!

I am selling a mint condition Garmin GPSMap 66i. It is unlocked, functions flawlessly and is ready to activate. I need $395 shipped and insured. As for those who absolutely have to know why one is selling, I got a wild hair up my butt. It will go as you see it. I'm not a "keeper of boxes" and almost everybody in the U.S. has micro usb cords unless they've lived in a cave for the past two decades.

BigSky!

I keep getting pms asking if I can prove that it is a clear account. I will provide the serial number to anybody who wishes to contact Garmin to confirm that it is clear and able to activate. I highly recommend you do this for any of these devices as I previously failed to do so with an Explorer + and got stuck with it.

Plowboy85

LRH Team Member
May I ask what “unlocked” means. I have been thinking about getting one for our fall trip. Does this one have inreach?

BigSky!

May I ask what “unlocked” means. I have been thinking about getting one for our fall trip. Does this one have inreach?
It does have "inreach" which is why "unlocked" is important. Unless someone deactivates the account/unlocks the device, it can never be activated.

BigSky!

I'm sorry plowboy. Someone beat you to it. I came back to mark it as sold as I failed to do so earlier.

Plowboy85

LRH Team Member
Dang the luck, it happens that way some times lol. If it falls through let me know.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.