• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS GAP 280ai

rippit

Rifle specs

Built on a Win 70 action,Bedded into a Manners MCS-T stock painted mulicam. Williams bottom metal. Bartlein 1in9 twist med palma contour fluted. threaded 5/8x24 with thread protector, Has a APA gen2 little bastard brake installed.
Rifle comes with 300pc of Nosler brass,some new some 1&2 times fired and 40 loaded rds. also comes with Redding competition die set.

the rifle shoots great like all GAP rifles do. I have load data for 162amax and 168 bergers. I also have 500 162 amaxs available to the buyer only.

I would like to get $2000 for the rifle brass and dies. not looking for any trades

thanks

Last edited:
Great rifle. If someone wanted just the gun I would be interested in the brass and dies. Bump for ya.

Bargain deal right there for a quality rifle......if this does sell before the end of the day I am probably going to break down and buy this rifle.......would be an easy decision if I didn't just complete my own 280AI build.

What is the velocity of the Amax and Bergers that you are shooting? Also what is the weight of the rifle alone?
Brian