• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: GA Precision 6.5 SAUM

RenoH414

I have for sale my GA Precision 6.5 SAUM. I picked this up to mess around with for awhile and now I am going to see if there is any interest in it. Here are the specs and info on the rifle.

Templar SA with 20 MOA rail.
Bartlien #6 fluted, 1/8.7 twist with less than 240 rounds down it.
Badger Thruster brake, threaded 5/8x24.
Manners T2A with flush cups on off side and bottom. GAP Camo, cheek piece pad.
Badger M5 bottom metal.
Jewell trigger.
Metal ceracoted Mil-Spec OD. Bolt knob has some wear, and there are a few minor flaws on the barrel.

I have dies and brass that is available to the buyer of the rifle for a reasonable price. They are not for sale unless the buyer of the rifle doesn't want them.

This is the only pic I have on my phone but I will get more.

I am looking for $3650 for the rifle shipped to your FFL or if you are local I will knock of $50 if I don't have to ship.

Some trades considered so let me know via pm what you have and I will consider it. Mainly looking for a do all hunting rifle.

Thanks all and as always please ask any questions you may have.

Reno

11# on the nose as pictured.

This is one bad *** rig and I wish I could get my hands back on it but it's just not in the cards for me right now.

Buy with confidence here men!

Yeah this rifle came from Josh. Unfortuonately I need something lighter for an upcoming hunt so something has to go to fund that.

Thanks for the weight info Josh. I was thinking it was 11 but couldn't recall for sure.

Reno

Someone needs to buy this! I keep looking at this thread hoping it will magically become a lefty, lol. Wish I was a righty, this would be a great partner for my elite hunter.

I do agree. Someone needs this rig. You'd be hard pressed to find a better rifle than this one.

Reno

Do you have any target pics? What accuracy are you getting out of it?

I'll see if I can dig a pic up. I'm not much for shooting paper but it shoots like you would expect a gap to. They stand behind their work 100% and have the rep they have for good reason.

Thanks all.

Reno

I found this on my phone. It's a screen shot but it's all I have right now.