• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Eberlestock J107M Bigmouth plus accessories

platapus

Up for sale is a Eberlestock J107M Bigmouth in OD green. One of the best options for carrying and AR. I also have available a Spike duffle and side scabbard. This pack has only been used a couple of times hiking and never used to haul meat out. Mostly used as a drag bag for spotting scope, tripod etc... The only wear on this pack is on the day pack lid (see pics) where one of the molle straps wore through that attaches the lid to the pack. I just went over to the next molle and works fine. Other than that, this pack is in great condition and well cared for. Retail for this set up is $500.00. I will sell everything for $375.00 shipped or will spilt up but only after the pack sales. Shotgun not included. Please feel free to ask for more pics.

Front_zpslg2djzja.jpg

Back_zpsxnie5jng.jpg

Spike%20and%20scabbard_zpsbhskr9xb.jpg

Lid_zpsefaugpzw.jpg

bump for a handy pack.

in my experience, the largemouth scabbard on the J107M has easily accommodated scoped rifles with large objective lens and target turrets.

I have also used the scabbard on the J107M to comfortably carry large tripod/spotter setups.