• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Custom Varmint Rifle

Immortal

Posting up one of my varmint rifles for sale since the farmers have converted most of their crops around here to corn. Don't see much ground hog hunting in the foreseeable future. Only shot two last year.

Rifle specs:

Remington 700 RH stainless SA repeater trued and squared

Chambered in 20 Tactical

Hart barrel 1-10 twist finished @26" w/ .830 muzzle diameter.

HS Precision stock

Jewell trigger w/ no safety

Ken Farrell one pc. base

30mm rings (can't remember brand but something like TPS,Seekins.or similar)

Sightron SIII 6-24x50 w/ the MOA-2 reticle, target turrets. Have box and paperwork. Scope is in new excellent condition with no scratches or ring marks whatsoever.

Also included are Redding type "S" dies and whatever fire formed brass I have.

Rifle pics:

Rifle only has about 250 rounds down the tube and is in excellent condition as is the scope which is not pictured.

Price is $2150 plus $40 shipping to lower 48. Will only ship to FFL and must accept from private individual or add $25 for me to ship from my FFL.

Listed on other sites and will go by time stamp.

Any questions,PM me.

Price drop to $1450 shipped to lower 48. Price includes rifle,rail,rings,dies and fire formed brass. ** Does not include scope**

** Info ADDED **

Rifle was smithed by Shawn Thomason of Diamond T Rifle Shop in Craigmont,ID.

Price reduced. $1250 shipped for package minus scope.

Motivated to sell.

I have only shot about 55 rounds through it. The only bullet I tried was the 40gr. Vmax and Reloader 10X powder with Rem 7 1/2's. These were fire forming loads.

5 shot group was .436 with a slight pull on one of the shots. I have not played with the seating depth any but know it would tighten up if I did.

also I did not chrono the load as I don't do that until I have the load that I plan on shooting worked up.With that said I think the speeds with what I was shooting was around 3900 fps.