• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: CUSTOM Remington 700 280 AI

remcraz

I have a Remington 700 BDL 280 AI with a ss Brux 26in #4 contour and 1-9 twist fluted barrel. The action was blued and it is trued and squared with black duracoat on all metal parts. The gun has a jewel trigger and a Bell and Carlson Medalist stock with the duraguard applied. The gun has less than 100 rounds and is a tack driver with 150 BAL-TIP and 4831sc. I havent tried any other bullet or powder in it. The bottom medal is satin. The bolt is fluted and skelatonized. Twisted Barrel done the gunsmithing

Included is 100 pcs. new Nosler brass and Redding 3 pcs. dies
----------1550.00 SHIPPED-----------

Attachments

• DSCF1002.jpg
    DSCF1002.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF1005.jpg
    DSCF1005.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1001.jpg
    DSCF1001.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 8
Sorry guys I put the wrong price. My fingers are to big and my brain is to small, what a combo to have

--------------$1300.00 SHIPPED for everything---------

Thanks Ted

PS : I would take a Nightforce in on trade a 3.5-15 or 5.5-22 with np-r1 reticle

Im sorry but I dont have an accurate scale and it will shoot consistant 1/2in or less 3 shot groups and its mostly less than 1/2in without flyers. Im not a target shooter so 1/2in is good shooting to me but this gun maks me look like Ive practiced more than I have. If you have anymore questions just let me know
Thanks Ted

Did you ever get a chance to chrono those loads?

I assume it is a factory magazine. I would love to try Bergers if I had a gun like that, but how far out could you seat them?