• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Custom Pistols/Rifles

SCL

Gents,
Looking to sell the following top quality pistols and tactical rifles - the pistols are built and backed by some of the top gunsmiths in the country. The rifles are HS Precision pro series 2000 bolt guns, and a KAC Stoner SR25 LW Match. I really need to get some top quality optics, and would love to work a trade for multiple USO scopes. Not interested in any other trades unless you have US Optics, Barrett M82A1 semi, HS Precision take-down rifles, or an EDM Windrunner repeater in .338 Lapua.

Victor Tibbets Classic Custom 9x23/9x19
9x23/9x19mm Built January 2003
Springfield Armory 5" base pistol
Bar-Sto barrels, 9x19/9x23
Tighten slide to frame
Reliability package
Trigger job w/ best quality parts
Brown ambi-safety
Wilson grip safety (recontour like a Brown)
Heinie straight-eight night sights
AFTEC extractor
Checker/recontour fronstrap 20LPI
Checker MSH flat 20LPI
Checker under trigger guard
Carry bevel
Roguard finish
Test fire/function check
$2500.00

Ted Yost Custom Delta Elite 10MM
Blue Colt Delta Elite base pistol
Reliability pkg., convert 415 to 10mm breechface
Trigger job, best quality 3.5 lbs, long trigger
Fit Ed Brown ambi safety
Ed Brown MG gripsafety, fit & tune
Complete dehorning
Furnish/fit Ed Brown 10mm barrel & bushing
Tool steel slidestop, dehorned & fit
High cut under guard
Checker frontstrap. 20 lpi
Checker under guard, 40 lpi
Fit frame / slide
Flattop and serrate slide
MMC rear adj sight, Novak dovetail front
Wolff 22# recoil spring w/ GI spring guide
Fit, blend, point up checkering on S&A magwell
$2500.00

Rifles:

New H.S. Precision pro 2000 HTR in .300 Win Mag, fully adjustable black stock, black teflon finish $1800.00

Like New H.S. HTR pro 2000 in .338 Lapua Magnum, black stock, with muzzle brake
$1800.00

New SR25 Lightweight Match - tubular handguard (not RAS) .308 winchester. $3,000.00

Regards,
Scott
[email protected]

Redman,
I am in Bogota right now, the guns are in the vault back in the U.S. and can easily be fedex'd to anyone's FFL back in CONUS.

Scott

SCL,
very cool.
I was wondering what, or who do you know, that I definately don't want to know.
shocked.gif

Are either on of the HTR's a repeater with HS's detachable mag?
Or are they both single feed?
Thanks,
RedMan*

[ 12-22-2003: Message edited by: RedMan* ]

If you are interesting I can trade I have brand new USO never use because FAULTY so anything again is better than to use paper weight
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

just a question : do you really shoot or your built a collection of top costly rifles and scope because Barret company ( that serious company this one ) doesn t sale the semi auto model for top accuracy , same for EDM rifle accuracy is ??? ( to much close location to USO to have trust and EDM design for barrel fitting is ??? )

that just a question and not a fight just curious to understand why you purchase rifle and scope for the look ( except the STONER another good company ) rather to purchase real good LR rifle as Randy Dierk rifles , Mac Bross rifle ...

because on this board I have never see any body make amazing group with factory amazing rifle sale by some company ...

good shooting

DAN TEC

So Dan Tec, do Faulty USO sell for 1/4 of original price?

Let me know exactly what you have, what is wrong, and what you need to unload it.

But then, what would you complain about!

Redman,
The HS guns are magazine repeaters - go to http://www.hsprecision.com for the specs. Fluted barrels, brake for the .338, etc. these guns do not come with optics or rings.

Dan Tec:
I got the HS guns and the LW stoner in trade deals - haven't shot the .300WM, and broke in the bore of the .338 LM only. Didn't shoot these because I have two Robar SR90's and a full size SR25 that I really like and shoot (well..used to shoot) often.

I have nothing but praise for the EDM windrunners - I have shot the **** out of two of these guns (particularly .50BMG) and have had sub MOA accuracy with match loads as guaranteed by the company. As for choosing it for looks - well, I think the EDM's are pretty ugly looking - but they work and that's what matters. What I like about them is they are takedown and can fit in a medium size starlite case. McBros and Dierks LR .50's are big and akward to transport, and offer no gain in accuracy over the EDM IMHO. All of them will perform well in the hands of a trained shooter.

I'll be honest and admit that I want a semi barret because they are fun - accuracy is not on par with the EDM (as least my buddies M82A1 gun isn't) but the fun factor is very high in the semi auto. :) Again, these aren't good looking rifles IMHO, but they work and are fun to shoot.

What is the problem with your USO - let me know and I'll buy it off of you for a paperweight price. :)

Happy holidays!
SCL

Scott is very reasonable and great to deal with. I can't wait to receive the .338. I will post followup feedback after I receive the rifle. Happy Holidays.

I did a deal with Scott about a month ago and every thing went smooth as silk. He is a stand up guy and his guns are first rate.

Gents,
Just got back into town after XMA and saw your posts - thanks for the kind words!

Bronson - the .338 should be in your hands early this week - hope you enjoy it and that it gives you a lifetime of service.

Anyone interested in top quality sidearms? I am motivated to sell the two pistols - and will offer a discount for a multi-pistol deal.

Hope everyone had a great XMAS!

SCL

Gents,
Deal pending on the .300 WM HTR.

Sidearms anyone? Will sell both for $4500 to a buyer, or trade for something interesting - still looking for USO scopes, Unertl 100MM team scope, H.S. takedowns, Barrett M82A1...whatcha' got??

SCL