• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS- Couple Senderos VSSF and SA 220 Swift

gunhog

I have two very clean VSSF Senderos that are not being used at all and cant remember the last time I shot either one so time to go. Both are bone stock with no issues..
1) 25-06 ------------------ $1095.00
2) 300 win mag --------- $995.00
3) 220 Swift also VSSF but painted green and palm swell green H&S stock.
I would sell for-------- $895.00 Note-BBl also threaded 1/2 x 28

I will ship fed ex ground w/ tracking. I CAN also use my FFL to ship but buyer would cover fees-extra $20 bucks.
I have Badger bases also for these at 100 each (i think the LA are 20 Min & SA -0-).
Fairly firm on pricing but will look at trades in SA Remingtons- would also like a Ti in 270 or whatever else you have to throw out there.
Working on pictures this morning but these guns are very clean!!
Will be here only for the weekend and then cross posted
Thanks and if in S.East SD or area you can get a look.
[email protected]

Last edited:
No log book but I would guess 1000ish. Mad a few trips to dog towns but never ran hot.
Still an excellant shooter!

Talked w original owner today so round count closer to 600. I used only factory 55g v max and he shot black hills factory ammo.

Firm on the 25-06 but looks like I'm not going to get my money back from threading and custom bolt knob from Swift so will take -$795- shipped for it.

win mag available again- buyers freinds dog ate the cash or something???????
Trades looked at but nothing in particular unless you have Remington special field shotgun that I dont already have

Again Win Mag available!!!!!!!!!