• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Cooper Custom Classic 6.5x284

Well you received the funds for the rifle and promised a tracking number 2 days ago. Where is it? Just a considerate way to do business.

As I mentioned in our pm's I am on vacation and have not been able to get the tracking number from my shipping clerk at my office. The Gun was shipped to your FFL like I said it would be when I said it would be. Sorry for the inconvenience this has put on you. I do understand that a tracking number is considered normal business practice. As you can see from other posts on this forum that I have an outstanding track record an can assure you the cooper if not already there will get there very soon.

You said you were going on vacation on the 22nd which is why the MO's were rushed to you. My FFL is also leaving on vacation, then I will be 1250 miles from home, so I guess I can find out if he received it, in about 3 weeks.

A tracking number could have confirmed that in a few seconds.

Finally got the tracking number, sent it to you via PM it was delivered 6-21-13 at 3.49pm to your FFL.

My vacation started earlier than I thought, I have one of those things called a wife and sometimes plans change on a moments notice without warning!

Thanks for the tracking number. I won't see it for a while but at least I know it's there.

Got the rifle but something doesn't add up. The ad stated new Cooper Classic unfired except at the factory. The test target that came with the rifle was for a 30-06 from 8/27/07 and the serial number on the test target matches the rifle. The sticker on the trigger was gone which indicates the trigger had been adjusted, that's not a biggie but doesn't indicate a new rifle. Not sure how a target (30-06) from Cooper with this rifles serial number could have accidentally gotten shipped with a 6.5x284 with same serial number? The rifle also did not have a checkered bolt knob as was indicated in the ad.