• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Colt Python 6 stainless steel 357 Mag

Very Nice 6 Inches Colt Python Here, Colt Python is the best revolver ever made and the six Inches barrel happens to be the best and well balance among all, this has a Stainless steel finish...this goes with a box and a few accessories. Asking $1120. Please PM me if interested or have any questions.

HI! did you have the all ready the gusts(Python 357???

Please let me know.

Thank

Martínez

:)
Very Nice 6 Inches Colt Python Here, Colt Python is the best revolver ever made and the six Inches barrel happens to be the best and well balance among all, this has a Stainless steel finish...this goes with a box and a few accessories. Asking $1120. Please PM me if interested or have any questions.

HI! did you have the all ready the gusts(Python 357???

Please let me know.

Thank

Martínez:)

Martinez;

I see you are new to the forum. Firstly, let me say welcome to the forum. Hang around some, read, and learn! There is a wealth of information on this site.

As far as this posting.. I would like to suggest to you to look at the dates of the thread. This thread is almost 3 years old. Additionally, it was called out to be a scam. Once this happened, the user never logged on again.

Please don't get your hopes up about this, or send any funds if you manage to get ahold of the user.

We look forward to having you around! Enjoy the new forum membership.