• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS CITORI Upland Special 20 ga.

mtp29464

I'm going to try to sell this shotgun here before I put this on GB. I am impressed with the knowledge and atmosphere on this site. I know this isn't long range, but there are some guys out there that might be interested.
I have a used 20ga. Browning Citori Upland special.
Here are the details
26" barrels. 2 3/4 and 3" chambers
14 3/8" LOP w/ Kick Eez pad.
Fixed Chokes. The code says modified and improved, but a previous owner has opened them up. I think it is skeet and improved, maybe skeet and cylinder.

Full disclosure.
This shotgun has been shot a lot. When you push the latch, it falls open. It is not tight like a newer gun. It does lock up tight. The blueing is gone on the tang, trigger guard, and most of the bottom of the receiver. There is no rust or pitting in the barrels. The wood is in very good condition. I purchased this shotgun used and do not know what year it was made or how many times it has been shot. I have hunted with this gun and will make a fine quail, dove, or rabbit gun. The serial number is 04326RNxxx.

Asking $900.00 plus shipping to your FFL.

Attachments

• Citori 1.jpg
    Citori 1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 15
  • C2.jpg
    C2.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 10
  • C3.jpg
    C3.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 10
  • C4.jpg
    C4.jpg