• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Christmas Specials from Alaska

jgraham01

These are the last two of my firearms for sale. Need the money to pay the lawyer bills for the child custody case I went through, so I cannot do any trades. Thanks for looking.

Jerry

AR-15 .223 rifle with a High Standard lower and unknown maker A2 upper. The rest of the parts are factory Colt parts. The busttstock is A1 with a cleaning kit under the trap, A2 round handguards, A1 forward assist, A1 flash suppressor and the barrel is a Colt 1x12 twist 20 inch barrel cut back to 16.1 inches. Comes with a green military silent sling and a D-Fender D-Ring. The upper and lower do not wiggle and the rifle functions flawlessly. I will sell for $800, which includes shipping to your FFL.

CIMG2327.jpg

SPF SIG 556 Classic .223 rifle new in the box with collapsible and folding SIG A-Frame buttstock and Sig 550 style forearm. Comes with hardcase and all paperwork. Also comes with a SIG Red Dot sight, SIG Rotary Diopter rear sight, two SIG hooded front sights, one SIG 30 round magazine, two Magpul 30 round magazines, bayonet lug installed and bayonet, MFI 3-Point Tactical sling and cleaning kit. Over $2200 invested but will sell for $1600, which includes shipping to your FFL. SPF

Last edited: