• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Christensen Arms Carbon One Custom- .300 RUM

bwoodie

Christensen Arms Carbon One Custom chambered in .300 RUM. The rifle has a 26"(excluding muzzle brake) carbon wrapped select grade match barrel. The titanium muzzle brake is removable. The bolt is fluted and the bolt handle is lightened. It has a Jewell trigger. The gun weighs approximately 6.5 pounds without a scope, rings/bases. I placed a sorbothane riser on the stock for better eye alignment with the scope. It has an adhesive backing so the pad can be removed and it will not damage the stock. I am not sure of the round count- I purchased the rifle used. I do not have load data for it. As for factory ammo it shoots Doubletap 180 grain Nosler Accubonds, Nosler Custom Trophy Grade 180 grain Accubonds, and Remington Premier 180 grain Swift A-Frames very well. The asking price is $2,850 shipped CONUS to your FFL. The reason I am selling this rifle is to fund another rifle purchase. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 300 RUM.JPG
    300 RUM.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 300 RUM bottom.jpg
    300 RUM bottom.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 300 RUM brake.JPG
    300 RUM brake.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 300 RUM Custom.JPG
    300 RUM Custom.JPG