• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Chilean 1985 Mauser- Mint

tunacan

SOLD

I bought this rifle with the intent to rebarrel it into a 257 Roberts but I came across something else that will better suit my needs. The rifle was a 7x57 before I took the barrel off and sold it.
What I have for sale is an 1895 Chilean Mauser-small ring action and a Richards microfit thumbhole stock.
Also included is a one piece base and Leupold 1" rings
The action is in mint condition and has been duracoated gray. The action has absolutley no pitting, rust or dings in the metal.. the guy that I purchased it from said it was coated in heavy grease when he purchase it and went straight to the gunsmith.
The bolt handle has been bent also.
There is great lug contact and the rifle shot well under 1" before I test fired it and removed the barrel.
The stock is 100% inletted and finished and is in great shape. There are one or two superficial dings.
The serial numers all match on the bottom metal, receiver and bolt..The bolt serial number was polished out when the handle was bent.
Please ask any questions..I can get more picturs if you need....
Asking $295 obo
SDC11809.jpg

SDC11808.jpg

SDC11806.jpg

SDC11800.jpg

SDC11799.jpg

SDC11780.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTS Chilean 1985 Mauser- Mint, if you have not sold it yet I am quite instered.

I bought this rifle with the intent to rebarrel it into a 257 Roberts but I came across something else that will better suit my needs. The rifle was a 7x57 before I took the barrel off and sold it.
What I have for sale is an 1895 Chilean Mauser-small ring action and a Richards microfit thumbhole stock.
The action is in mint condition and has been duracoated gray. The action has absolutley no pitting, rust or dings in the metal.. the guy that I purchased it from said it was coated in heavy grease when he purchase it and went straight to the gunsmith.
There is great lug contact and the rifle shot well under 1" before I test fired it and removed the barrel.
The stock is 100% inletted and finished and is in great shape. There are one or two superficial dings.
The serial numers all match on the bottom metal, receiver and bolt..The bolt serial number was polished out when the handle was bent.
Asking $295 obo
SDC11809.jpg

SDC11808.jpg

SDC11806.jpg

SDC11800.jpg

SDC11799.jpg

SDC11780.jpg
If you have'nt sold it yet I am most insterested.

Re: WTS Chilean 1985 Mauser- Mint, if you have not sold it yet I am quite instered.

Asking $295 obo
SDC11809.jpg

SDC11808.jpg

SDC11806.jpg

SDC11800.jpg

SDC11799.jpg

SDC11780.jpg
If you have'nt sold it yet I am most interested.

I still have it for sale..I just listed it this evening and I have it on several other forums..
If you are interested in purchasing it send me a PM and we can get the details figured out.

I will sell it to the first person that says "I'll take it"