• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Cheek Piece Adjustment knobs for Manners Stocks/KMW loggerhead Cheek hardware

Gentlemen,

Much has changed for me since my last post, moved to a new state, building a new shop etc.
At this time I can provide no lead times on these. My apologies!

Andy

I've got quotes to have these made, however before I commit to a quantity I'd like to gage interest in how many are interested in these along with how many everyone wants.

Thanks

I've got quotes to have these made, however before I commit to a quantity I'd like to gage interest in how many are interested in these along with how many everyone wants.

Thanks

It all depends on your price! Lol

But yes, Im still very interested, and have buddies who are as well.
I would say 10 or so for me, pending pricing

Looking like $35 each. However if I can get enough interest the more I order the cheaper they will be.

Gentlemen,

I have a test sample in route to me now, if it looks good I'll be proceeding with the order. I'll keep you all posted.

Andy

Test pieces didn't' meet my specs, changes are being made and new pieces are being run.

Well the latest sample didn't meet my expectations either so looking for a new place to turn them for me once more.