• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Cheek Piece Adjustment knobs for Manners Stocks/KMW loggerhead Cheek hardware

230grRN

I had a few of these knobs turned up as I was getting tired of always needing a wrench to remove my cheek piece. They are CNC turned from 304 SS and have Black Cerakote finish on them, if anyone is interested they are $35ea shipped. Pictured is one installed in my Manners TA (stock not included). I have some that are 1" and some 1.25" to fit different stock widths.

Attachments

• knob.JPG
    knob.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 19
  • knob2.jpeg
    knob2.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 22
Quick Adjustment knobs for Manners Stocks/KMW loggerhead Cheek hardwar

Btt $25 shipped

I would like at least 2 more of them as well. I am a past purchaser and am pleased with your work. Please let me know, in fact, make it three for me.
Dave
I have bought several of these, they are awesome. I need a few more yet, let me
know when you make another run of them..

Re: Quick Adjustment knobs for Manners Stocks/KMW loggerhead Cheek hardwar

Has anyone heard back on this yet? :)

I'm currently having to come up with a way to make them fast and affordable on manual equipment as I no longer have access to the CNC I used to use. The new ones will be 2 pc. and not SS as the originals. Function and quality will be the same and I will stand behind them 100% as I will the originals.

I made one up tonight, and will need someone to put it through is paces. It is just a prototype that will not be finished and will have machine marks, but for testing its good to go. I will need someone who will use it very hard and abuse it to make sure it will stand up. I will also need the person to give me all the feedback they can to improve the final product, if your interested let me know.

I have no lead time on the finished ones at this point but if you want some let me know and I'll put you on the list. Price will not be the $25 in the earlier posts, due to the time that will go into each one, cost will probably be around $35 ea.

For all those interested, I have located a shop to turn these up for me. They will be CNC turned SS, in one piece, same as the originals I used to make. There will be some changes, they will only be available in the 1.25" length, so those needing a shorter one will need to cut it down or let me know and I'll shorten it for you. Also the knob head will 1" in diameter rather than 1.25" on the original design. Also they will be treated with melonite for corrosion and wear resistance.

Lead time will be at least 2 months at this point may be longer. The price will be $35 ea. with USPS priority mail shipping included. If you buy 5 or more $30 ea. shipped.

Please contact me if your interested.

Thanks,
Andy

I bought a similar knob from Andy. Good guy to work with and excellent knob! Worth the money.

For all those interested, I have located a shop to turn these up for me. They will be CNC turned SS, in one piece, same as the originals I used to make. There will be some changes, they will only be available in the 1.25" length, so those needing a shorter one will need to cut it down or let me know and I'll shorten it for you. Also the knob head will 1" in diameter rather than 1.25" on the original design. Also they will be treated with melonite for corrosion and wear resistance.

Lead time will be at least 2 months at this point may be longer. The price will be $35 ea. with USPS priority mail shipping included. If you buy 5 or more $30 ea. shipped.

Please contact me if your interested.

Thanks,
Andy

Andy, if you are still offereing these to fit a Manners T5A I would love to have one. I will photo my stock Manners cap screw next to a good scale and take good dimensions if you would care to send it to me at the correct finished length.

Is this doable?

JB in NC