• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Burris Fullfield II 4.5-14x42

BoilerUP

IMG_8058.jpg

For sale: used matte Burris Fullfield II 4.5-14x42 AO with Ballistic Plex reticle in very good condition. Scope has very light ring marks and what appears to be slight finish wear on a small portion of the magnification ring and both adjustment caps. Its not LNIB condition, but pretty darn close in my opinion.

Includes box, Burris wipe, and Butler Creek scope caps.

$220 shipped UPS ground; prefer PayPal "gift" but will also accept USPS money order. Would consider trade (full or cash kicker) for a quality short-action Savage stock in either 4.27 or 4.40" spacing.

Last edited:
****! I wish I had the money..if you still have the scope in a few weeks I will give you a call I have a friend who is looking for this scope for his .22-250.

Talk to me! I will have a few bucks in a few weeks but I have a custom Springfield in the shop
its worth around $1400.00.

I know it has a life time garantee but how old is it? I know they are tough, and take some ruff use.

Not sure of the age of the scope...I bought it used myself.

Mounted it in Signature Zee rings and sent 12 downrange from a 7mm Rem Mag, and she held zero just fine.

Recent Posts