• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Burris FFII TACT

jgraham01

Up for sale is a Burris FullField TACT II Scope in 6.5X-20X-50mm, model number 200199. Has the Ball-M-Dot reticle and Olive Drab finish with Adjustable Parallax and TAC 2 Knobs. Comes with the box, tool, foam sleeve, Bikini Covers, MIL-DOT instructions and warranty card. It does not appear to have been mounted on rings. I got it in a trade several years ago and never used it. This model sold for $600 or so back then. Will sell for $475, and that includes shipping. Below is more information on the scope.

Combining high performance and light weight, the Burris Fullfield II Tactical series provides small, yet efficient, accessible TAC-2 adjustment knobs. The Burris Fullfield 2 Tactical has a reputation for extraordinary performance at a reasonable price carries on with brilliant and tough tactical riflescopes. Among the shooters who know, the Burris Full-Field II Tactical Rifle Scope line is known as lean, mean, accuracy machines. A riflescope's weight and profile can make a big difference to the shooters who actually hump it in the hills with their gear. Beyond the great performance, Burris Fullfield II Tacticals weigh in at 25% to 50% less than many other scopes in their class. Their TAC-2 adjustment knobs are small when compared to most tactical turrets. But they are designed for maximum efficiency and easy accessibility. Easy-on, easy-off dust covers keep adjustments out of harm's way.

Burris Fullfield II Tactical Rifle Scopes feature TAC-2 Adjustment Knobs, which have set a standard for operational ease, rapid accessibility and low profile. The radial dial helps indicate at which revolution the knob has been rotated. By having four scales of reference, the shooter can always see one of them, whatever his shooting position may be. Once the Burris Fullfield 2 Tactical Scope has been sighted in, TAC-2 knobs can be set to zero by loosening the three set screws, rotating the knobs where you want them, then re-tightening the set screws.

[/URLhttp://smg.photobucket.com/user/jgraham1/media/Scope_zpsxaoyzxxa.jpg.html]

I do not know why, but I cannot seem to post photos.

This should help:
Scope_zpsxaoyzxxa.jpg

You're welcome. Wish I had the $$ and rifle to put it on. I'd love to try it out. Burris doesn't some pretty good stuff with what little I've seen/used of their equipment.