• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts brux 338 blank

Idaho Trecker

I ended up with 2 barrels for a build and need to see this to recover some of my costs. The blank is 29" so can be finished to 28". It is straight fluted and is sendero contour with 1:9.3 twist. I'll do $430 shipped.

My only disclaimer is my job keeps me out of communication alot of the time and can be gone for 2 weeks at a time. However I do have 100% positive feedback on gunbroker and ebay. I also have positive feedback on this site. My gunbroker username is jumpshooter21 if you want to check it out.

I'll gladly answer any questions as soon as I can. Also if I make it home this weekend I'll get a picture up if it's really needed and get it boxed up to ship. If you are worried about the barrel being shipped in a timely manner it is not a problem since my girlfriend can ship it once funds arrive.

I take usps money orders, certified checks, and paypal gift.

Sorry for the long writeup for a barrel... just making sure everything is in the open for people and no surprises with a transaction.

Thanks
Ryan

Recent Posts