• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS BNIB Leupold VX3i LRP 4.5-14x50 LRP, FFP, MIL/MIL, TMR Reticle

6point5x284

Want to sell brand new in box Leupold VX3i Long Range Precision (LRP) FFP, MIL/MIL 4.5-14x50 scope with Tactical Milling Reticle (TMR). Scope is brand new in box, still sealed. You can lookup specs online. Nice lightweight scope for a long range hunting rig, coyote or varmint rig, or lighter tactical rig. It has zero stop. 110 MOA elevation travel, revolution counter that drops down from the turret, overall a nice feature set for a scope of this weight.

$800 shipped and insured. I accept PayPal (F&F is fine if you're comfortable with it), or check (check must clear before I ship). I'll send you a picture of the shipping / tracking information.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• L2.jpg
    L2.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 84
  • L1.jpg
    L1.jpg
    683.1 KB · Views: 78
Weekend bump. Will consider trades for hunting rifles, higher mag FFP optics or Hillberg or similar 4 season tent setups.

Last edited:
TTT. Would consider trade for quality stocks for Rem 700 SA (Manners T4, T6, etc...), Hillberg 4 season tents, glass with higher mag range, Swaro SLC's 10x42 plus cash, .308 cal Proof carbon barrel for .300 WM (26" sender light or 28" Sendero).