• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS- Bell & Carlson A5 Tactical, HS-Precision Police Stocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadDogPSD

I'm switching things up on a couple of my rifles and have the following stocks for sale:

Bell & Carlson A5 Tactical stock for Remington Short Action, Right Hand. Includes Wyatt's DBM with one 5 round and one 10 round magazine. The stock has seen range use only and is in like-new condition (bipod is not for sale). Asking $450.
Scope%20amp%20Stock%20Pictures%20076.jpg

Scope%20amp%20Stock%20Pictures%20075.jpg

(The scope and mount are also listed for sale in the Optics section)

HS Precision Police PST087 stock for Remington Long Action, Right Hand. Stock only.
This has the standard 13.5" LOP, dual swivel studs in front, dual palm swells, and a rounded fore end. The stock is in excellent condition, no dings or scratches. Asking $300.
003_1.jpg

005_1.jpg

(The scope is also listed for sale in the Optics section)

Willing to entertain reasonable offers. No trades please. Items are also cross listed on other sites. Prices do not include shipping. Will ship via FedEx, UPS, or USPS, buyers choice. Everything will be professionally packaged.

Preferred payment is USPS Money Order, cash is fine for local FTF sales.

If you'd like to buy an item, please post 'I'll take it' and follow up with a PM to me. Please PM any questions or offers. Thanks!

Is the BC bedded?
What rounds is the magazine for. 223 or 308 or WSM?

Brian

Independence Day Sale!

10% off the HS Precision stock through Sunday, July 5th, $270.

Status
Not open for further replies.