• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS APS 300RUM(as much as I hate too!)

arthurj

I really hate to do this and I am sure I will regret it but I think my needs will be better served by selling this gun. I've got 2 projects lined up with Kirby now so that is part of my motivation to sell this gun.
Approaching 400 rounds down the tube
All groups were 3 shot groups and then I let her cool
Allen Precision 300 remington ultra mag
SS Remington 700 BDL action-completely accurized
Lilja #8 28" 10 twist barrel
Holland QD muzzle break
Holland recoil lug
HS Precision stock-with an awesome bedding job
Jlock assembly was replaced with (I believe a gre-tan match assembly-I'll have to check with Kirby on that)

This gun kicks WAY less than my 308 and is a pleasure to shoot. It is averaging about 4" at 700 yards with Retumbo and a 220 matchking.
There are some 1" groups at 300 yards posted below.
1600$ shipped to your FFL
Email [email protected]
I also have Redding SType bushing neck die set w/competition seater, and roughly 200 pieces of new federal 300RUM brass for sale. This will not be sold unless the gun sells first though.

1371668.jpg
137IMG_1678-med.JPG
137IMG_1677-med.JPG

have 2 possible trades if interested 300 ultra mag BDL IN SENDERO STOCK with vari x -III 4.5X14X40 ,DIES AND BRASS or 300 wsm REM 700 in an ACCURACY INTERNATIONAL STOCK,3 MAGS BADGER BOLT KNOB,WARNE PIACATINNY SCOPE BASE,75 NORMA AND 120 WINCHESTER 1X FIRED BRASS,REDDING DIES,HARRIS 9-13 BIPOD
[email protected]

Ok, this is as low as I can go, and I am ashamed to do it! I would just like to have some cash in my hand!
1275$ and I will throw in the redding die set?