• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts: Aiax .260

prairiefire

After a somewhat emotional roller coaster ride I have decided to sell my recently purchased AIAX .260. This is absolutely the best gun I have ever owned/shot - but having lost my 1000 yard range and the desire to devote time to long distance shooting, I am selling my baby. I am the second owner having purchased the gun and scope about 2 months ago. Total round count is unknown, but less than 350, 24" barrel with 1:8 twist. Barrel is threaded with thread protector. Brake stays with me. Gun ($6300) comes in a Pelican 1750 case with one ten round mag. The total package includes an S&B 5-25 H2 CMR scope ($3400), spuhr mount($400), Atlas bipod ($275) and about 60 rounds of one fired .260 brass - free. Cost is $10,375 shipped from my FFL to yours, CONUS, where legal. I will break up the package, but only after the obligatory sale of the rifle, if the buyer doesn't want the other parts. Gun has a small scrape on the buttstock, and the barrel has a couple of rub marks. I tried to show those in the pics - if you want better pics, I will work on that. I am sure there are details I haven't covered - just ask. I may consider some trades - let me ponder that.
IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

PM if interested or if you have any questions.