• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Aero Precision AR10 upper with accessories

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 48126

Got this last month from a gentleman on accurate shooter. Nothing is wrong with the rifle. Just didn't realize AR10s are more expensive and less friendly for quick AR builds.

Here is the info from the guy I bought it from.

I'm selling an Aero Precision upper receiver complete with DPMS and JP Enterprises parts. The receiver itself is made by Aero Precision. The BCG and charging handle are made by DPMS. The barrel is a 24" DPMS 1:10 twist stainless steel medium contour medium length gas system 5/8x24 TPI muzzle threading with a JP Enterprises brake. The gas block is a JP enterprises non-adjustable block with picatinny rail. Handguard is a UTG Pro slim mid-length. The scope mount is a random mount found on eBay. The scope is a Bushnell AR Optics .308 4.5-18x 40mm side focus scope. I have only fired 100 rounds through this upper for barrel break-in and partial load development. It shot great starting loads with Power Pro 2000, Berger 175gr Long Range BTHP Match and LC brass. I will include approximately 300 of the 175gr Berger bullets.

Would like $750 Shipped for everything. PayPal only please. Please text 786-442-4045 for more info. Will ship from either NC or Ga just depending where I am with traveling between home and work. Will also ship in hard plastic gun case.

Attachments

• IMG_0597.jpg
    IMG_0597.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 9
Can only do one photo at a time.

Attachments

• IMG_0594.jpg
    IMG_0594.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0595.jpg
    IMG_0595.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 7
Well the top post did two what the heck...lol

Attachments

• IMG_0595.jpg
    IMG_0595.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0596.jpg
    IMG_0596.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 10
TTT

Willing to Separate.

Upper $500

Scope and Base $125 (Don't have the box) scope is awesome for those worried about the price the point. I have 3. One on a custom AR, one on a custom savage 308, and another on my 10/22. Solid 600 yard scopes for hunting, plinking, and light target work. Clicks are repeatable, loud, and tactile, and the BDC works once zeroed on your rifle and set at the max power, so 18X for this scope (since its a SFP scope).

300 x 175 grain bergers $125

UPPER and 100 bergers SOLD! Will re list the scope and 200 bergers on the appropriate sub forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.