• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS A5-15 204 Ruger Upper

cruisor

I have a very nice AR-15 for sale. The lower is a Stag with a Magpul PRS Stock, Magpul MIAD Grip Kit, and Magpul Trigger Guard. Trigger is a standard AR trigger with polishing up and though it's not a Jewell it's quite servicable. This lower has been used with another upper and has been fired approximately 300 times.

The upper is a DPMS machined for a Side Cocking Bolt and chambered for 204 Ruger with a twist rate of 1 and 12 in a heavy fluted barrel. This upper is new and unused. The National Match Side Cocking Carrier and Bolt, free floating Handguard, and Gas Block, are made by Young Mfg.. Young Manufacturing makes very high end parts for AR's and I've been using them for quite some time and never had a failure. It's really nice to also have everything made in the USA. Mounted on the Handguard is a Bench Rest Adapter made by Compass Lake Engineering, another first rate company that is all American and also turns out some incredible competive AR rifles. This device make using a rest or bags a real pleasure when setting up an AR.

$1600.00

I have a group of pictures to email to you in the event I'm unsuccessful getting them posted here.

Buyer will pay the shipping to an FFL. Please insure your FFL will except rifles from an Non FFl holder.

Thanks for considering my AR.

I follow the golden rule of first is always first. Please be sure you want and can pay for this rifle and you'll get first rate treatment.

Attachments

• ar3.jpg
    ar3.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 13
  • ar5.jpg
    ar5.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 17
  • ar7.jpg
    ar7.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 5
  • ar9.jpg
    ar9.jpg