• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS 7mm Mag Browning X-Bolt Medallion and Leupold VX-3 CDS

annapolis76eb

Will do a trade on this for a stainless Kimber or Sendero in 300 or 7mm +/- cash. This is the Medallion edition with the engraving on the receiver, high grade wood and gloss finish. This rifle has been shot exactly 40 times from a bench and is in new condition. The rifle was carefully broken in by following fire/clean procedures of 1 round clean, 3 clean, 3 clean, 5 clean, 5 clean, 10 clean, and 10 clean with Sweets 7.62, Butch's Boreshine, a coated rod and a Lucas Bore guide made for the rifle (guide included with rifle). I honestly cant find a mark on the rifle and am only selling it because I cant bring myself to take into the mountains elk hunting and potentially ding it up. I really need to go stainless and synthetic for the hunting I do.

The Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x40 CDS also has exactly 40 rounds on it. I never had the custom dial made to spec, so you will be able to customize this scope to your own ammo for free from Leupold. There is one very small ring mark on the scope that I have tried to show in the picture.

I am asking $1200 shipped to your FFL for the package. I will not seperate unless someone wants to buy the rifle only and we can try to work out a price for that. Thanks for your interest and please feel free to PM me with any questions or additional pictures.

2e6d4p4.jpg

23r31iv.jpg

25sbltv.jpg

2uyga6t.jpg

og429.jpg

t9fnmp.jpg

rbcnip.jpg

fvjzu8.jpg

334udsl.jpg

15q45fb.jpg

***SPF***WTS 7mm Mag Browning X-Bolt Medallion and Leupold VX-3 CDS

Rifle and scope SPF to Browning460. Thanks for the interest everyone.

***SPF*** WTS 7mm Mag Browning X-Bolt Medallion and Leupold VX-3 CDS

Rifle and scope SPF to Browning460. Thanks for the interest everyone.