• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts: 3 savage factory take-off barrels

cookjp

I have 3 factory savage takeoff barrels that I would like to sell they are a never fired stainless 24in 338 win mag. I will take $110 shipped to your door. The other is a blued 22in 30-06 that has been very slightly used asking $55 shipped to your door. The last is a blued 20in 30-06 that will accept iron sights, it shows the most wear but will make some one a good truck gun asking $30 shipped to your door. PM me if interested will consider trades on the 338 win mag and the iron sight equiped 30-06.

This link will take you to photos. http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx173/cookjp34/familyphotos366.jpg
The top barrel is the 338 win mag (SPF)
the second is the 22in 30-06
and the bottom is the 20in 30-06

338 barrel is sold pending funds.

Last edited:
The 338wm looks pretty heavy in the picture. Is it a varmint type contour??

The 338 measures .701 at the muzzel I think that Savage calls that their heavy magnum contour.

On a side note that is not far off from a varmint contour my savage 22-250 varmint contour barrel measures .817 at the muzzel

delete re-posted

All three barrels are still for sale. Still have the 338 win mag barrel for sale

Last edited:
I received the 338 Win Mag barrel. It was package well and was exactly as it was described. Cook is a good guy to buy from.
:):):):):)