• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS--16" Stainless Bull Barrel AR-15(Ohio)

hitman2565

Well something has caught my eye so I thought I would see if there is any interest in this AR of mine.

Stag lower
-RRA LPK
-Nice trigger pull on this gun

RRA EOP upper
-16" bull barrel

Scope
-Bushnell 3200 10X w/ mildots
-Original box and paperwork

This gun now has a total 100 rds. through it so it should be a decent shooter for someone. These groups were with American Eagle ammo.
AR001.jpg

AR002.jpg

AR003.jpg

Here are some targets from 100 yards:

This was a little experiment we did. These groups were shot from the Caldwell Lead Sled with the target grip palm swell on.The left 5 shot group was my buddies the right 5 shot group was mine. We were just curious to see how the POI might vary between 2 people shooting the same the gun at the same target. As you can see everyone holds the gun different and things will change. I realize most everyone knows this but I thought it might be nice to actually show this on paper so some others may see it.
100_4139.jpg

Now here is the final 5 shot group at 100 yards. I took the palm swell off the grip for this grouping because the grip just doesn't fit the Lead Sled with it on.
100_4141.jpg

I will include a standard grip with this AR. If you are interested please PM or email me:

hitman2565(AT)hotmail(DOT)com

I am not looking for trades. I am asking $975 shipped and insured for the complete package. I am located in NW Ohio and I will do a FTF transaction