• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTBLeupold LRT 6.5X20X50 30mm

pistol

looking for a Leupold LRT 6.5X20X50 30mm Fine duplex please let me Thank You for looking Tom

looking for a Leupold LRT 6.5X20X50 30mm Fine duplex please let me Thank You for looking Tom

Hello Tom. I was reading Varmint Hunter magazine today and saw this website advertised; so I linked in and signed up.

I have a NEW and NEVER mounted Leupold LRT 6.5X20X50 30mm Fine duplex reticle scope, tall target turrets, matte silver with original box and Leupold cloth.

I'll be selling some other scopes and rifles soon on this website. I'd be interested in selling this scope for $685 which would include insured shipping to lower 48 states.

Hello Tom. I was reading Varmint Hunter magazine today and saw this website advertised; so I linked in and signed up.

I have a NEW and NEVER mounted Leupold LRT 6.5X20X50 30mm Fine duplex reticle scope, tall target turrets, matte silver with original box and Leupold cloth.

I'll be selling some other scopes and rifles soon on this website. I'd be interested in selling this scope for $685 which would include insured shipping to lower 48 states.
TOO bad its silver (did not know they ever made 1 in silver) if it was Matt i would be emailing you!. john

Good price & great scope. If it was matte or blued I would be interested.

Great price & great scope. If it was matte or blued I would be interested.

TOO bad its silver (did not know they ever made 1 in silver) if it was Matt i would be emailing you!. john

Hello Tom and John.

If you're interested in a little more power, then I have a matte black NEW/NEVER mounted VX-III LRT 8.5-25x 50mm with the varmint reticle, side focus, tall target turrets, box, manual and Leupold cloth available. These retailed for $980. I'd be willing to sell for $845 to include insured shipping to lower 48 states. I have also have an older, but very clean, 6.5-20x 40mm with 1" tube and an adjustable objective in matte black with fine duplex reticle, box and sunshade....$545. I also have a used VX-III 6.5-20x 50mm LRT with the fine duplex reticle that has been airbrushed in desert tan.....$675.

Don

Tom and John,

Just a heads-up that the new Silver 6.5-20x and 8.5-25x Leupolds I offered are now "sold pending funds" to another member who saw the previous thread I posted. I still have the used 6.5-20x LR in 30mm tube w/50mm objective in desert tan and the older VX-III 1" w/40mm A/O scopes available. One is matte black and two are gloss black.

Don

Tom and John,

Just a heads-up that the new Silver 6.5-20x and 8.5-25x Leupolds I offered are now "sold pending funds" to another member who saw the previous thread I posted. I still have the used 6.5-20x LR in 30mm tube w/50mm objective in desert tan and the older VX-III 1" w/40mm A/O scopes available. One is matte black and two are gloss black.

Don
HI its john i just called you and left my 419 ohio phone number . thanks john