Want To Buy Wtb yeti cooler

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Team Member
LRH Sponsor
Look at buying RTIC they are made the same a Yeti, if fact Yeti put a law suit against them because they were basically the same materials, but 1/2 the cost. One of the developers left Yeti and started RTIC. I have (4)of their coolers and they are GREAT and also gave several away for gifts. Look at their website for sales and free shipping.

Lrreloader

Look at buying RTIC they are made the same a Yeti, if fact Yeti put a law suit against them because they were basically the same materials, but 1/2 the cost. One of the developers left Yeti and started RTIC. I have (4)of their coolers and they are GREAT and also gave several away for gifts. Look at their website for sales and free shipping.
I agree, very nice stuff, I have alot ofntheir product, cooler, cups,, just got a duffel for packing on mules

COUNTRY

ORCA Coolers are American Made.

I have alot of their products and they have severed me well over the years.

Colt77845

Also look at pelican products... if they’re good enough for our troops they’re good enough for me!

Dosh

Don’t fall for the $99 Yetis on the internet. Big SCAM from China. You’ll lose your money and never hear from them. My neighbor has already been there.

Recent Posts