• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB XXXX & RL 25

4xforfun

I did an inventory this weekend and I have way less RL 15 and 25 than I thought I had. Looking for at least a 5 or 8 LB jug of each. If you have info on a dealer that has it in supply or you have a jug to sell hit me up.

Tod

dang, I wish I could help you out with those two but I'm not that hot on either... I'll keep an eye out for ya as I live in N.D. also

Saw a few pounds of it today at LGS, but I doubt they'd ship. I live in CO.

I have several #1 cans of RL 25, I am willing to part with. I am in Colorado but am heading to Casper Wyoming after Christmas if your interested in meeting up?

I am going to limit my search to 5 or 8 LB jugs or 5+ single #'s with the same lot #'s for now. Thanks anyway. I am not yet to the point where I will fight for every last OZ I can find!! LOLOL (Probably kick my self for it later....but...)

Tod

No worries, I do have 5 1# singles all the same lot. I think I have $25 per can into them, and that's what I would want out of them.

Attachments

• image_50739713.JPG
    image_50739713.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
  • image_50752001.JPG
    image_50752001.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
Dang wish you were closer my 338-378 eats that stuff like cookies .I need about 40 pounds .I need to trade my h870 for reloader 25 I have a few kegs .

Got a 8 keg of R25 that has a little out of it? You just gota get to Casper WY