• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Wyatt long box + follower

ohiohunter

Looking for a wyatts long box for my 300wm bdl build. I also need a follower. Thanks.

thnx tony

Last edited:
How bout Wyatt's website, they have tons of them in stock!!! Easier to just buy it straight from them

Kasey

How bout Wyatt's website, they have tons of them in stock!!! Easier to just buy it straight from them

Kasey

I was hoping to find them at ptg like I had seen in the past but I cant find any on the site. I wanted to order my bottom metal and box at the same time.

Wyatt's sells your ext box mag and follower , didn't think ptg sold wyatts stuff

Kasey

I wish PTG would make some nice followers for the Wyatt center feed magazines. The ones that you get from Wyatt look like they came from boxes of Cracker Jacks.

Wyatt's sells your ext box mag and follower , didn't think ptg sold wyatts stuff

Kasey

I found them on PTG's page, but it has since changed or I'm not getting to the right page. The old page was a lot easier to navigate.