• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB / WTT Savage 300 WSM or action

Tarheelpwr

I'm looking to pick up a stainless 300 wsm in good condition. Some things are must haves, other are nice to have. Ideally, I'd like to find pre-accustock weather warrior.

I have lots of savage stuff to trade as well as components, AR stuff, + more.

I'm open to:
1) Barreled action
2) Bare action (if priced appropriately)
3) Full gun

1 & 2 must should at least come with mag box or hinged floorplate set up.

Must have:
• Light barrel
• SS
• CRF
• Large Shank

Nice to have:
• Accutrigger – this is almost a must have
• Hinged Floorplate
• Threaded barrel

Let me know what's out there.

I know where there is one in my local gun store. It may be worth a phone call to see if they would ship. It is a model 16, stainless, 300 WSM, with hinged floor plate and Accu Trigger with a muzzle break. It does not have Accu Stock and is not a weather warrior. They are asking $549. Let me know if that interests you for at least a phone call and I will get their phone number.

I know where there is one in my local gun store. It may be worth a phone call to see if they would ship. It is a model 16, stainless, 300 WSM, with hinged floor plate and Accu Trigger with a muzzle break. It does not have Accu Stock and is not a weather warrior. They are asking $549. Let me know if that interests you for at least a phone call and I will get their phone number.

Thanks. Get me the number. Phone call can't hurt

PM sent. I have an almost brand new model 16 SA centerfeed magnum bolt face top bolt release accutrigger action i am willing to part with.

PM sent. I have an almost brand new model 16 SA centerfeed magnum bolt face top bolt release accutrigger action i am willing to part with.

Potentially interested. Shoot me pics and a price. Include a head on pic of bolt face please

Bump. Still looking for a deal. I can part out a 16 TH, but I'd like to keep it easy

Tried once but didn't get an answer. Have a 2 week old baby in the house, so free time is not as abundant as I'd like.

I got to thinking and I can get a new TH delivered for $600 ($500 after I sell scope) Used for $550 + shipping doesn't make sense. I'm still going to give him a call and see if he has room to move.